duminică, 28 august 2016

Vikings - quotes season 2


                    






Who needs a reason for betrayal? One must always thing the worst,Ragnar.Even of your own kin.That way,you avoid too much disappointment in life.



No man can walk through life without things happening to him.


I know it is hard for you to accept, but unhappiness is more common than happiness.Who told you you should be happy? You‘ve come to an age where you must grow up and be responsible about such things.When I was your age, I had many friends.All are dead.Their happiness is neither here nor there.


- You must regain your strength. There’s much to do.A whole fleet of boats to be built. You and I have seen nothing yet.Our journeys have just begun.
-It’s true.I thought I was dead and while I was dead, I was dreaming of other places,the places that you and I shall sail to, Ragnar.


The world is changing and we must change with it.


The sons of Ragnar Lothbrok will be spoken of as long as men have tongues to speak.


I wanted to step out of your shadow... but when I stepped out of the doors, there was no sunlight.


Isn’t that the way with brothers?They hate and love each other all the time.


It is one thing to use a weapon, but another to kill. Never hesitate.


It is always a strength to know the weakness of your enemy, is it not?

 
-Women should stick together more.
-That’s true.
-And we should rule.
-All things would be better.


It’s always easier to be wise after the fact.


Life is not a walk across an open field.


When this is over we shall have many stories to tell.


The gods will always smile on brave women, like the Valkyries, those furies who men fear and desire.


Ragnar is different.Whatever you think he will do, he will always do the opposite.


-Can you keep a secret?
-(chuckling) No.
 

-I don’t want to dream.
-Why not?
-Because whenever you dream, you never know what is going to happen.


It is all the same with we women.We just give birth to the slaughtered.


 
Warriors don’t show their heart, until the ax reveals it.


I think the gods are playing a joke on me. The gods are having a good time with me today.


 


-So, what do you propose now?
-Wit.
-For what?
-The unexpected.


We live to fight another day.



-In the gentle fall of rain from heaven, I hear my God, but in the thunder, I still hear Thor.That is my agony.
-I hope that someday our gods can become friends.


 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu